Online & Mobile Banking
Sno Falls ACCESS
Anytime – Anywhere Online & Mobile Banking
Registration & First-time Log In
FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO REGISTER:You can register online or by downloading our new mobile apps for iPhone, iPad, or Android devices (phone and tablet.)
- Click on Sno Falls Access login button
- Click on register
- Answer the registration questions (Member number, SSN, date of birth, amount of last deposit)
- Choose a username and password (Must be a unique username, not member number)
- Check your email for the verification email & click the link in the email to verify your identity
- Log in with your new username & password
Download our mobile app
Access your accounts ANYTIME – ANYWHERE with our mobile app for iOS (iPhone & iPad) or Android (smartphone & tablet)
Manage your accounts on the go:
- Check your account balances
- Review transactions history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills electronically
- Deposit checks
- Card control (manage the security of your debit and credit cards)
- Locate a Sno Falls CU branch/ATM and surcharge-free ATMs
Mobile Deposit – Deposit checks from your phone or tablet.
- Convenient – deposit checks to your checking or savings account using your smart phone or tablet
- Simple – make a deposit by snapping a picture of the front and back of your check
- Free – no fee, no branch visit, no worries
- Secure – rest assured it’s as safe as using online banking
Download our iOS App or Android App today!
Whenever you log in to Sno Falls Access online banking you will begin at your main dashboard which is an overview of all of your accounts.
You have the flexibility to rearrange the order or your accounts and the ability to rename your account titles.
Check current and available balances for all of your accounts. Click on any account to see a quick view of recent account activity.
Transfers & Payments
Transfer funds between your account, other Sno Falls CU members and schedule bill payments.
Messages & Alerts
Send and receive secure messages and set account alerts.
Manage, update or change your username, password, address and other security features.
Family & Friends
Allow family members access to your account (you control what accounts and level of access.)
All the information you need, all on one page.
View pending and detailed transaction history, check images, graphs, filter and sort your data.
Enjoy easy one click access to your eStatements.
Transfers & Bill Pay
Make a Transfer
Transfer funds between your accounts, transfer funds to other Sno Falls CU members, set up repeating transfers and make loan payments.
View a list of your schedules and repeating transfers.
Pay bills online FREE
- Add new payees – simply type the company or person to pay and click “Add to get started”
- Make payments – enter the amount you want to pay next to the payee and schedule the “deliver by” date
- Setup recurring payments – simply click “autopay” under any payee and choose from several scheduling options
- Set up e-bills – get monthly bills delivered electronically so you can view and pay immediately (available from select companies)
- Send expedited payments – make a same day electronic payment or overnight payments (fees apply)
- View pending payments
Messages & Alerts
View sent and received secure messages.
View new messages sent by Sno Falls CU.
Set up security and account level alerts.
Manage your login settings.
Update your address, phone number or email address.
Select additional security features.
View login in activity and changes made to your account.
Family & Friends
Allow your friends or family members access to view or conduct transactions on your accounts (you can control what accounts and their level of access.)
Add a user to view you accounts.