Identity Theft Detection & Recovery Services
Great news regarding your Rewards Checking account
As a Sno Falls Credit Union member, you deserve our best each day. It’s why we strive to deliver the best service and banking experience possible. We are delighted to announce the September 1, 2020 provider change to the identity theft protection features of your Rewards Checking account that now includes the NEW benefit listed below.
In addition to all the convenient banking features you’ve come to expect from Sno Falls Credit Union you’ll enjoy vital new protection for your account.
Your Rewards Checking delivers all the following benefits at NO COST1 to you:
- Earn 1.26% APY2 on balances up to $5,000
- MasterCard Debit Card
- ATM Access at over 85,000 surcharge-free locations nationwide
- Direct Deposit
- Online Banking and Bill Pay
- Mobile Deposits
- Monthly Paperless eStatements
- ShopSPOT Rewards Program
- Identity theft protection with credit file monitoring: Help better protect yourself and your joint account owners with IDProtect identity theft monitoring and resolution service3, that includes credit file monitoring4 with up to $10,000 in identity theft expense reimbursement.
- NEW! – Cellular Telephone Protection: Receive up to $300 of replacement or repair cost. (Cellular telephone bill must be paid using eligible Sno Falls account.)
The provider change is completely seamless to you. All account information remains the same – absolutely no changes to your account numbers, debit cards, direct deposit/withdrawal arrangements, or mobile & online access.
To learn more about your Rewards Checking account, or if you have questions about the September 1, 2020 provider change, please visit www.snofalls.com or call us. As always, thank you for the opportunity to serve your financial needs.
As of September 1, 2020 your Rewards Checking account benefits listed below can be accessed at protection.snofalls.com.
- IDProtect – identity theft monitoring and resolution services for you, and your joint account holders
- Up to $10,000 Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage for expenses associated with restoring your identity.
- Fully Managed Identity Theft Resolution Services – access to a dedicated fraud specialist assigned to manage your case until your identity is restored.
- Credit File Monitoring – daily credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your single bureau credit report. (registration/activation required)
- Cellular Telephone Protection – Receive up to $300 of replacement or repair costs if your cell phone is stolen or damaged, in the U.S. and abroad. $50 deductible applies. Maximum of two claims per year. Covers up to three phones on a cellular telephone bill paid through your checking account. (Cellular telephone bill must be paid using eligible account.)
All of these benefits are yours with Rewards Checking. Some benefits do require no-fee registration and must be requested or activated. Note: Your existing benefits with the previous provider will remain active until August 31, 2020, so we encourage you to take advantage of the benefits mentioned above right away and be sure to complete the registration and activation.
Registration and activation are easy.
As of September 1, 2020 your benefits can be accessed at the below website:
Go to protection.snofalls.com using Access Code previously mailed to you, simply follow the step-by-step instructions to register and activate benefits.
Once you are registered, continue to access your benefits online at protection.snofalls.com.
Call 1-866-210-0361 for questions related to any of the benefits, or for assistance with registration and activation.
How do I log into my account?
- Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the Benefits described.
- Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is provided through the company named in the Guide to Benefit. Guide to Benefit is enclosed.
- Insurance Products are not insured by the NCUA or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the credit union or any credit union affiliate.