Find forms, agreements and disclosures, free credit reports and more.
Free Credit Reports
AnnualCreditReport.com provides you a secure way to obtain a yearly free credit report from each of the three nationwide consumer credit reporting companies.
If you are experiencing financial distress and potentially facing foreclosure, we may be able to help. Please call a Sno Falls loan officer at (800) 243-7860.
Additional Resources Include:
- The Housing and Urban Development (HUD) at 800-569-4287 to find a HUD approved housing counselor.
- Washington State residents may contact the Washington State Homeownership Information Hotline at 877-894-HOME (4663) to find a certified housing counseling agency. Or the Department of Financial Institutions at 877-746-4334. Or visit Washington Department of Financial Institutions for additional resources on how to avoid foreclosure.
Forms & PDFs
- Address Change
- Balance Transfer Worksheet
- Credit Card, Debit Card, ATM Card Dispute
- New Membership Application
- ID Theft (Affidavit of Forgery)
- Wire Transfer Request
- ACH Debit Origination Authorization
- Covid-19 Hardship Relief Request Form
Information, Rates, Fees, Terms & More
- Membership Agreement & Disclosures
- Deposit Rates
- Loan Rates
- Loan Terms & Conditions
- Certificate of Deposit Disclosure
- Mastercard Rates, Fees & Disclosures – 2019
- Mastercard Platinum Cash Rewards Terms & Conditions
- Fee Schedule
- Small Business Account Agreement
- Small Business Fee Schedule
- Online Access & Bill Pay Terms
- Electronic Statements (eStatements) Disclosure
- Wire Transfer Agreement
- HELOC Application & Disclosures
- Identity Theft Detection and Recovery Services
- Access Identity Theft Protection Benefits