Find forms, agreements and disclosures, free credit reports and more.
Free Credit Reports
AnnualCreditReport.com provides you a secure way to obtain a yearly free credit report from each of the three nationwide consumer credit reporting companies.
If you are experiencing financial distress and potentially facing foreclosure, we may be able to help. Please call a Sno Falls loan officer at (800) 243-7860.
Additional Resources Include:
- The Housing and Urban Development (HUD) at 800-569-4287 to find a HUD approved housing counselor.
- Washington State residents may contact the Washington State Homeownership Information Hotline at 877-894-HOME (4663) to find a certified housing counseling agency. Or the Department of Financial Institutions at 877-746-4334. Or visit Washington Department of Financial Institutions for additional resources on how to avoid foreclosure.
Forms & PDFs
- ACH Debit Origination Authorization
- Address Change
- Balance Transfer Worksheet
- Card Dispute Form: Fraudulent Transactions
- Card Dispute Form: Non-Fraudulent Transactions
- Covid-19 Hardship Relief Request Form
- ID Theft (Affidavit of Forgery)
- New Membership Application
- Wire Transfer Instructions
Information, Rates, Fees, Terms & More
- Access Identity Theft Protection Benefits
- Certificate of Deposit Disclosure
- Deposit Rates
- Electronic Statements (eStatements) Disclosure
- Fee Schedule
- HELOC Application & Disclosures
- Identity Theft Detection and Recovery Services
- Loan Rates
- Loan Terms & Conditions
- Mastercard Platinum Cash Rewards Terms & Conditions
- Mastercard Rates, Fees & Disclosures – 2019
- Membership Agreement & Disclosures
- Online Access & Bill Pay Terms
- Small Business Account Agreement
- Small Business Fee Schedule