Access to all you need to know about Sno Falls Credit Union, tools and tips, fraud protection, membership, and more! Sno Falls is committed to providing resources to benefit your membership.
At Sno Falls, the people we serve are members of the credit union, not customers. The primary difference between a credit union and bank is that each credit union member has ownership and a voting voice in their financial institution. Sign up today!
Steps For Joining Sno Falls Credit Union
- You are eligible if: a) you live, work, or worship in the state of Washington; b) your immediate relative is a member of Sno Falls Credit Union.
- Apply online.
- Visit one of our 3 convenient locations or mail your completed membership application to finalize the process. Please be sure to include or bring photo identification and a $25 deposit for your savings account (the $25 deposit establishes membership.)
Sno Falls Credit Union takes pride when working within our community. Some of our activities include sponsoring local festivals, and parades. We also host annual shred day events and partner with local businesses with our Member Benefit Program.
Member Benefit Program
Sno Falls Credit union has partnered with local businesses to provide members with benefits at their locations. Look for our Member Benefit Program logo at participating businesses and be sure to ask what benefits are available.
Lost or Stolen Cards
During Business Hours
After Business Hours
Report Electronic Fraud
Identity Theft Detection & Recovery Services
Fraud Protection Resources
We value your trust and understand that handling your financial information with care is our most important responsibility. Help us help you by using our trusted business partners and resources to keep your information safe.
FakeChecks.org – Learn how to recognize fake checks
Fraud.org – Learn how to avoid scams
FBI.gov – Warnings signs for fraud
OnGuardOnline.gov – Provides practical tips from the federal government and the technology industry to help you be on guard against Internet fraud.
LooksTooGoodToBeTrue.com – While online banking and e-commerce is very safe, as a general rule, you should be careful about giving out your personal financial information over the Internet.
About Credit Unions
“People Helping People” – this is the philosophy that makes the credit union movement tick. You are a part of something big! Learn more about this movement and how you can get involved.
The Credit Union Difference
Credit unions are one of the great social experiments of history which has worked extremely well for communities with a common bond. The idea of ‘people helping people’ goes back over a hundred years to Europe, and thrives today in the United States and countries around the globe. Check out the links below to learn more about the foundation and values of the credit union movement.
Free Credit Reports
AnnualCreditReport.com provides consumers with the secure means to request and obtain a free credit report once every 12 months from each of the three nationwide consumer credit reporting companies.
If you are experiencing financial distress and potentially facing foreclosure, we may be able to help. Depending on the type of loan you have and your individual circumstances, there are options that may be available to you.
You may also consider contacting these other resources for assistance:
- The Housing and Urban Development (HUD) at 800-569-4287 to find a HUD approved housing counselor.
- If you live in Washington state, you may also contact the Washington State Homeownership Information Hotline at 877-894-HOME (4663) to find a certified housing counseling agency or the Department of Financial Institutions at 877-746-4334 or visit Washintgton Department of Financial Insitutions for additional resources on how to avoid foreclosure.
Forms / PDFs
Download the following forms as needed:
- Address Change
- Balance Transfer
- Credit Card, Debit Card, ATM Card Dispute
- New Membership Application
- ID Theft (Affidavit of Forgery)
- Wire Transfer Request
- ACH Debit Origination Authorization
Agreements & Disclosures
- Membership Agreement & Disclosures
- Deposit Rates
- Certificate of Deposit Disclosure
- Loan Rates
- Mastercard Rates, Fees & Disclosures – 2018
- Mastercard Rates, Fees & Disclosures – 2019
- Mastercard Platinum Cash Rewards Terms & Conditions
- Fee Schedule
- Small Business Account Agreement
- Small Business Fee Schedule
- Online Access & Bill Pay Terms
- Electronic Statements (eStatements) Disclosure
- Wire Transfer Agreement
- HELOC Application & Disclosures
- Identity Theft Detection and Recovery Services Terms & Conditions
- Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Evidence of Coverage