Volunteer to serve
The Committee is appointed by the Sno Falls Board of Directors and is comprised of volunteers who are member-owners of the Credit Union. Its primary function is to serve as the audit committee of the Credit Union, ensuring that it is soundly managed and that member assets are safeguarded. To fulfill its function, the Committee will monitor and evaluate the quality of credit union finances, operations, and decisions.
- Safeguard Sno Falls member assets by initiating ongoing internal and yearly external audits.
- Periodically verify teller cash and member account balances.
- Review Sno Falls’ policies, procedures, and operations.
- Review the minutes of meetings held by the Sno Falls Board of Directors and standing committees.
- Evaluate Sno Falls internal controls and financial position.
- Keep abreast of consumer laws and regulations and determine Sno Falls’ compliance with them.
- Collaborate with regulatory examiners during their reviews/exams.
Experience in bookkeeping, accounting, auditing, finance, systems analysis, or documentation review is helpful in this position, as you are responsible for carrying out audit and verification functions.
Positions will be filled as they become available. Email your interests to firstname.lastname@example.org