Invest & Insure
NEW! Introducing Sno Falls Smart Invest
We’re excited to share with you a great new option to help manage your investments. Our low-cost robo advisor solution lets you get invested to help meet your goals— whether you’re planning for your dream home, or saving for your children’s education.
With Sno Falls Smart Invest (Automated Investment Manager) you can:
- Easily open your investment account through online or mobile banking with as little as $200 transferred from your existing savings or checking account
- Enjoy professionally constructed portfolios, with best in class fund access, that are personalized to your goals and risk tolerance
- Access, monitor, and manage your investments and ALL of your finances in a single view
If you’re new to Sno Falls Credit Union, become a member today
Sno Falls Credit Union has partnered with Access Softek Advisory Services LLC and DriveWealth LLC, a SEC registered broker-dealer and member FINRA/SIPC.
Investments: Not FDIC or NCUSIF insured • No Bank Guarantee • May Lose Value.
Investing in securities involves risks, and there is always the potential of losing money when you invest in securities. Access Softek’s internet-based services are designed to assist clients in achieving discrete financial goals. They are not intended to provide comprehensive tax advice or financial planning with respect to every aspect of a client’s financial situation and do not incorporate specific investments that clients hold elsewhere. For more details, see our disclosures.
Past performance does not guarantee future results, and the likelihood of investment outcomes are hypothetical in nature. Not an offer, solicitation of an offer, or advice to buy or sell securities in jurisdictions where Access Softek is not registered.
Full Service Insurance
Sno Falls Insurance and Carriage Insurance have joined forces to bring you full-service protection, financial expertise, and a breadth of products and services that are unmatched in Snoqualmie Valley. Together we have over 75 years of outstanding service in the Valley.
We provide coverage for every need:
- Flood & Earthquake
We offer the largest selection of providers in Snoqualmie Valley which means you get the best coverage for the best value.
Get a quote online or call 425.831.3188
Life InsuranceGet a Quote
See how easy protecting your family can be.
A simple and fast way to purchase insurance
- Get a no-obligation quote online
- Choose from a wide range of carriers and products
- Buy many of the products online
- Just select the product below to get started
What types of life insurance may be right for me?
- Instant-Issue Non-Med Term
- Term Life Insurance (Fully Underwritten)
- Whole Life Insurance
- Disability Income Insurance
- Accidental Death Protection
Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP)*
A product that cancels the potentially high cost difference between your primary insurance settlement and your loan balance on items directly related to the purchase of your vehicle. If your vehicle is stolen, accidentally damaged beyond repair or otherwise declared a total loss, you may be liable for the difference, or the “gap,” between your insurer’s settlement and your loan balance.
GAP insurance is a low-cost coverage that pays the potentially high-cost difference between your insurance settlement and your loan balance.
Bridging the gap is easy:
- Sign up for GAP when you apply for your vehicle loan
- There’s no underwriting, no red tape, no hassles
- The amount can be added into your monthly loan payment
- GAP insurance could save you thousands of dollars. Add Member’s Choice GAP today
Contact a loan officer for details.
Insurance products and services are offered through Sno Falls Holding Company LLC, dba Sno Falls Insurance Agency, a wholly owned subsidiary of Sno Falls Credit Union. Business conducted with Sno Falls Holding Company, LLC, dba Sno Falls Insurance Agency, is separate and distinct from any business conducted with Sno Falls Credit Union. These products are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured and are not guarantees or obligations of Sno Falls Credit Union. Any insurance required as a condition of an extension of credit by Sno Falls Credit Union may be purchased from an agent or insurance company of the member’s choice. WAOIC License #901106 Carriage Insurance Agency is independently owned and operated, is separate and distinct from any business conducted with Sno Falls Credit Union.
* The information contained in the above announcement is intended to provide a general outline of the benefits of Guaranteed Asset Protection. Be sure to carefully read your GAP policy waiver or policy/certificate of insurance for complete details. Guaranteed Asset Protection is made available through your credit union and administered by a third-party company.